Before initiating withdrawals, you'll need to set up your ETH Wallet address.
To do so, log on to your NT+ BackOffice via www.newtycoonplus.com
At the 'Navigation Panel', select 'My Wallet'.
Next, select 'Withdrawal Setup'.
Scroll down to 'USDT-ERC20 / ETH Wallet' and select the square, orange pen icon on the right of the TT section.
A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your email to verify that you're the owner of the NT+ account.
Key-in the OTP for verification and proceed to update your wallet address accordingly.
Just a few notes to highlight:
- Please be informed that only ERC-20 Ethereum Wallets (ETH) can be used to receive USDT. To know how to set up an ETH wallet, you can browse our Resource Centre for the guide.
- Members are responsible to ensure that the wallet address is correctly updated in the withdrawal setup section.
- No refunds will be provided as a result of incorrect wallet address update.
- Cashouts will be processed every Friday with the cut-off time at 10:00 a.m (GMT+8).
- It will take 5 – 15 business days for the funds to reflect in your wallet starting from the processing date.
- A one-time 2.5% processing fee for Passive Income and 3% for Active Income cashout is applicable to each cash-out initiation.